1）Predictions generated by different software, both commercial and freeware
2）Customized model development according the requirement of client
3）Assessment of each prediction reliability, as required by OECD principles for the validation, for regulatory purposes, of QSARs
4) Detailed report complied according to the requirement of ECHA (QMRF, QPRF, IUCLID)
1) Structural analogue search and identification of potential candidates for the read-across
2) Checking the availability of toxicological
and eco-toxicological experimental data for the candidate substance in the read-across workflow
3) Read-across prediction for the target chemical
4) Detailed documentation of the read-across study according RAAF
Welcome to subscribe to the email!
Just fill in your E-mail address and you will receive updates on the chemical regulations and non-test services!
May China non-testing service network become your good friend!